Heap o'Links Tue Jan 5, 2020

Links and stuff

Morning Report, Jan 5, 2021
J.J. Sefton on A♠ — all the news you need and more

Bits & Bytes, Jan 5, 2021
chrissy on PoliNation - top o' the news, with spirited and fun stuff
Trump rally DC 2021 Jan 5 - click for bigger image

h/t Braenyard on A♠
Lin Wood Fireside Chat 4 | Is Jeffrey Epstein Alive? Can Vice President Pence Be Trusted?
Clay Clark, Jan 4, 2021 (1:27:41)
Lin Wood starts at 4:27

h/t Soothsayer on A♠: "Here's Mike Pence today. I ask you, is this man sincere, or is he running a con on us just so we vote for two more fake Republicans? I can't tell."
Vice President Mike Pence: "I promise you, come this Wednesday, we will have our day in Congress."
Donald J Trump (1:02)

The Plot to Steal America
Clay Clark, Jan 4, 2021 (1:27:41)


h/t JJ Sefton's Morning Report on A♠
Shifting Goalposts – COVID Deaths versus Vaccine Deaths
Brian C.Joondeph, MD, American Thinker, Jan 4, 2021

…the media and medical establishment now defining deaths far differently in order to push their agenda of COVID bad, vaccine good. … COVID deaths don’t distinguish between death with COVID versus death from COVID. … Perhaps that is why the US has more COVID deaths compared to many other countries… Preexisting conditions are certainly important and death is often multifactorial. According to the CDC, only 6 percent of COVID deaths were due to COVID only, meaning no preexisting conditions. But what about the other 94 percent?


h/t Anonosaurus Wreckson A♠
She fell 650 feet from mountaintop marriage proposal
Sola Gratia, NotTheBee, Jan 4, 2021
Spoiler: She lived.

h/t Sponge on A♠