Old Love Singer
To commune with the savior affects the behavior.
1. Cm Db F Cm I'm an old dope cleaner Bb-Dm-Bb F I'm a pot-seed gleaner F Eb F I'm a reader between the lines Cm Db F Cm ...I smoke a little dope Bb F Apply a little hope F Eb Db C I can see what people have in their minds
2. Cm Db F Cm Hyp-no-tized you could say, why, Bb Dm Bb F Or may-be a way I have F Eb F Made myself weak in the brain Cm Db F Cm ...I see why you think it Bb F The mind is a trinket F Eb Db C And all of ours hang on a chain
3. Cm Db F Cm ....The only true answer's Bb-Dm-Bb F the in-ter-nal dancer F Eb F whose actions will cut through your mask Cm Db F Cm To com-mune with the savior Bb F Af-fects the be-havior F Eb Db C So one knows the questions to ask
Mindful Webworks | Head Shop | Old Love Singer, page 2
4. Cm Db F Cm ... You're not any higher Bb Dm Bb F For all your de - sire F Eb F Than all of your kin in the flesh Cm Db F Cm So as long as you stay Bb F In the world find your way F Eb Db C to the waters where mind can re - fresh
5. Cm Db F Cm I'm an old love-drinker Bb Dm Bb F Some-times I'm a stinker F Eb F But that doesn't mean I don't try Cm Db F Cm ...Love all men and God Bb Dm Bb Dm F These few words -- how odd F Eb Db C But that's how the living get by F Eb Db C How completely they satisfy