Bullets & Beef
What makes America great
1. F Big dead cadavers rotissin' in the winda Bb7 Ten-point buck tied onto the fenda F Got drunk and shot off muh toe on a benda C7 But don't take my bullets and beef
2. F Bullets & Beef, Bullets & Beef Bb7 I suppose they mighta caused a little bit o' grief F But its a free country & ya better believe C7 I'll be guardin' my freezer with my shotgun
3. F Bullets & Beef, Bullets & Beef Bb7 I gotta warnin' for the po-tential thief F I gotta itchy trigger finger, it'd be a relief t' me C7 T' finally say that I shot one!
4. F (You'd be) One more cadaver rotissin' in my winda Bb7 Ten points for Commies tied onto the fenda F Give it to me raw or burn it to a cinder C7 Just don't take muh bullets & beef!
5. F Bullets & Beef, Bullets & Beef Bb7 Don't need no heroin, cocaine, or reef' F I want a pistol-packin' President commander-in-chief C7 Won't but a ballot in the box if he's not one!
6. F Big dead cadavers rotatin' in my belly Bb7 Breathin' sweatin' fartin' eatin' flesh can make yuh smelly F Pull the trigger on the bottle and blow my brains to jelly C7 Just don't take muh bullets and beef!
F Bullets & Beef, Bullets & Beef (fade)
Performed in Mindful Webworkshop Episode #10, 2016 Oct 14.